August 4, 2018
Location: Farmington, Utah
Forms: Lagoon Info Page
IMNYI is making an effort to provide a family event that everyone is invited to attend, not just teens. All ages
are welcome to attend our Lagoon event through their local Nazarene Church. Lagoon is an amusement park
near Salt Lake City, with many rides, roller coasters, arcades, huge water park with slides, and more.
2. Pre-registration needs to be post marked by Tuesday July 31, 2018 it’s important that we have an
accurate count so we can finalize numbers of park passes and meal tickets. SEND MONEY w/ registrations.
Please bring one church check, or cash please, made payable to: Intermountain District NYI. And
remember NO Refunds!
3. On Friday, August 3th, we will have registration from 8pm-830pm at the campground in the small parking lot in
front of the campground store/Subway. Check in with Rich Vasquez to receive tickets and pay for anyone else
attending late (church check or cash only).
4. Everyone attending this event will need to purchase tickets from the NYI. This is a district event and the tickets
are discounted. Your payment also covers the costs of the speaker, worship time, etc.
5. Worship will begin on Saturday morning at 9:00am inside Lagoon. Meet outside the front main entrance of
Lagoon at 8:30am SHARP. We will enter the park as soon as worship ends at 10:00 am and stay until the park
6. Any child 2 years of age and younger may enter the park free of charge if they are not riding rides. If they are
riding rides, they would need a ticket. Any child 3 and younger can eat for free so they would just pay ticket fee
of $42. If you have any 3 and younger, let me know so that we can send a separate ticket for them that would
guarantee they are not charged for the meal. If you have people in your group who have season passes they
will still need to pay $15.
7. This year, each church will need to provide their own housing. If you plan on staying at Lagoon’s campground,
you will need to call and reserve your space. The toll free number is 1-800-748-5246 ext. 3100. There are
lockers to rent in Lagoon and you can also bring food, coolers, etc. into the park. For a list of Lagoon
campground rules & reservation info go to: http://www.lagoonpark.com/parkInfo/camping
8. You will need to provide all other meals for your students other than the dinner on Saturday night. Dinner will
be served from 6pm-7pm. This buffet meal is included in the $50 price.
9. I encourage you attend church Sunday morning and there are 3 great Nazarene churches that you can attend:
SLC 1st, SLC Central, Rosewood Lane. These churches would love to have you attend! What an
encouragement to them to see other Nazarenes, remember there are only 3 Nazarene churches in the entire
state of Utah. Bring a love offering for them! Contact information for the 4 churches can be found at
10. Thank you for all your cooperation in this registration process. By taking the time to pre-register, it will save
time and confusion at the time of the event and enable us to give correct numbers to Lagoon and will keep the
cost as low as possible. Question’s email SNUMACL@gmail.com
11. The pre-registration cost is $50.00 per person including sponsors. The registration cost is $60 after
July 31. This does not include camping cost, meals, transportation, etc. The 1 free sponsor per church is NO
longer in affect.